Friday, March 6, 2009

John's surgery




John had to have sinus surgery yesterday. It went smoothly and, so far, his recovery has been good. He come out of surgery feeling good and told us that he wanted to take home whatever pain medicine they had put in his IV...actually he told everyone in the post-op area...I don't think he realized just how loud he was talking!
Since we've gotten home, he has slept and ate a lot of pudding pops and other cold items. We were only up a couple hours during the night, so I think that's pretty good.
Emalyn stayed with her Meme and Papa lastnight, but she's coming home tonight, so I'll have my hands full with both of them wanting Mama to do what they want me to do and do it right now! But, that's ok, I miss my Poo.
I have attached some pictures of John...as you can see, Libby and Tazz Cat helped me take care of Daddy!

No comments: