Friday, October 31, 2008

Whoooo Hooooo....I'm Two!

Our baby girl turned 2 on October 29th! I can't believe it! She amazes me everyday and I am so blessed to be her mama. John and I know that we have been given a beautiful blessing and we cherish her.

She had a big family birthday party at Chick-Fil-A last Saturday and she got lots...a tricycle, a baby doll, some games and DVDs, an Ariel doll that sings, clothes, Elmo house shoes, building blocks, a basketball goal, a play rug for her room, an Elmo driving toy, a princess cell phone and camera, a Dora backpack set, bathtub toys and so much more! She isn't a crowd person, so she was attached to me for the majority of the party...but she did enjoy the play area a little....and the presents.

She had aunts & uncles, grandparents, great grandparents, Godmother and cousins come and celebrate with her...we had a great crowd! We all enjoyed some great chicken, cake and ice cream!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY SWEET BABY GIRL!

No comments: