Wednesday, October 15, 2008

hit a mark!

I've been doing Weight Watchers for 18 weeks and lastnight I hit a mark...the 30 pound mark! I'm down 30.8 pounds so far...only 36.8 to go!
Some days I find keeping my goal in mind is easy...other days it's really hard. I've struggled with my weight for many years now and I'm tired of it. So, every day is a new day and if I fall off the wagon, I'll just get right back on.
It surprises me how much better I feel already...and I'm not quite as tired as I was previously.

Not a philosophical post...but important.

4 comments:

The Rickard 5 said...

Good job, little sister! I envy your persistance and will power.

Tate's mom said...

That's awesome! Keep up the good work!

Lesley said...

That is so great Becky!

Unknown said...

WAY TO GO!
When I was looking at the recent pictures you posted I thought you were looking a lot thinner! You look great! I am so proud of you!