Saturday, May 9, 2009

updating!

playing with Papa
sharing kisses - and chocolate - with Libby
showing off her new 'do
playing with Leah on the top bunk
2 pairs of sunglasses, mama
mugging for the camera first thing in the morning
Tazz won't eat from anyone else's hand...only Emalyn's...sweet boy.
her and Daddy relaxing in his rocking chair from his childhood...we don't know who it belongs to now...Daddy, Emalyn or Tazz?
snuggle time!
my mini-me. what can I say?
popcorn and coke at the play area at the mall - one of her favorite things to do right now!
rocking and singing to her Elmos
lipstick or Wiggles?
learning with the lip gloss...and loving it! my girlie girl!
relaxing with popcorn, party mix amd some chocolate milk...in her pretty new jammies, hot socks and shiny shoes!
getting all pretty for bed
she fits!
Em & Bailee sharing some chicken and french fries.
long hair...bye, bye.

So, I have gotten behind on my posting...sorry! But, here are some pictures and happenings from the past month...my baby is growing up so fast (and her attitude is getting big, too!)!
I'll get Easter pics up soon!

No comments: