Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blow By Blow!

Emalyn has started narrating now...every little thing. It's cute and funny, but sometimes she repeats herself several, several times.
Some of the things I have heard recently:
"Daddy cut wood."

"Mama take Libby outside."
"TazzCat eats."
"Papa drive truck."
"Emalyn ride in Mama's truck."
"Emalyn watch Bella (which is her word for Cinderella!)"
"Emalyn and Meme cook."
"Emalyn potty with Mama."
"Daddy gone to kitchen."
Yes, it know is it so sweet and she is learning so fast to put sentences together, but sometimes the narrating grates a bit on Mama's nerves!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like, "I hold you" when she wants you to hold her.

Emalyn's Mama said...

Yes, "I hold you, Mama" is something I hear hundreds of times a day.

Emalyn's Daddy said...

She actually said "hold me" the other day to Grammy.