Sunday, December 14, 2008

Girlfriends mean so much.

There are 11 of us girls that have known each other since Junior High. Some of us go back even longer than that...up to 31 years!
We still get together on a regular basis. I am so blessed to have these wonderful women in my life and know that they are my true friends through thick and thin.
I hope that others in this world have bonds like we do. I know that in my happiest times and worst of times, these women have helped make me into the woman I am today...friend, wife, mama, sister, daughter, child of God.
What would I have done without each and every one of you? I love you, ladies. I'm proud to call each of you my friend.
Kelly & Autumn couldn't be at our get together last night...we missed you!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like you girls had fun!! Mandy's hair looks so cute!