Tuesday, November 18, 2008

White Chocolate Mocha











Last Thursday, me and Emalyn meet up with Lisa and Kody at Books-a-Million for a few minutes to catch up and visit. My dad and my husband joined in the festivities, as well. We had a good visit and Aunt Lisa brought her camera to make sure she got some of my best parenting moments...

I admit white chocolate mochas are my very favorite thing right now. I don't have them often, so I enjoy them when I do endulge. My daughter had to have a taste of my coffee...and she decided it might be her favorite thing these days, too!

2 comments:

Emalyn's Daddy said...

It was Decaf!

Tate's mom said...

Where's the fun in decaf? Chuck likes to give Tate chocolate milk before bed... and I wonder why it's so hard to get Tate to go down at night.